PMI Mass Bay Sponsorship Program
Our sponsorship program offerings are designed to support initiatives to attract qualified project managers, highlight company reputation, build brand recognition, and create opportunities for new business.
Mass Bay’s program offers many opportunities to connect with our 2600 member professional organization. We can provide in-person engagement and exposure at our monthly Chapter Meetings, typically with 100-200 attendees. We are also able to design and deliver active campaigns through our Chapter email alerts, newsletters, social media, roundtables, website, and other media assets in support of your objectives.
A PMI Mass Bay sponsorship can assist your organization to:
- Position your organization as an employer of choice with a leading professional community, enhancing interest from qualified candidates • Develop mindshare for your organization’s products and services, increasing potential for new customers and revenue
- Build your identity and brand recognition to foster awareness and differentiation with leaders actively engaged in critical change initiatives
- Network to expand your professional relationships through in-person connections with members of the largest project management community in New England
Summary of Sponsorship Offerings: Visibility | Networking | Opportunities
Our new: 2014 Sponsorship Kit
We work closely with our sponsors to understand their strategy, objectives, and timing. We believe in the importance of maintaining an ongoing dialogue throughout the sponsorship period.
We provide our sponsors with the following services:
- A dedicated contact (AVP)
- Introduction to Chapter board members
- Planning services
- Coordination of our resources
- Event and office staff for your assistance
- Follow Up
Please contact our Mass Bay Chapter VP of Business Development at email@example.com or phone our Waltham office at 781.894.1842 to start a conversation on the best approach to meeting your business objectives through a PMI sponsorship.