The Project Coordinator is a key contributor to the PMC’s mission to be the most efficient and largest athletic fundraiser possible by providing project leadership and quality assurance in IT, Operations and Communications.
The Project Coordinator works with the SVP of Operations/CIO to improve overall performance and excellence in all IT and web development including providing project management, prioritizing and documenting IT requirements, planning projects and applying best practices in user experience design. They are also responsible for coordinating quality assurance, training, tech support and education.
- Coordinate and document IT development to ensure it is completed in a timely and effective manner, collaborating with internal staff and liaising with outside IT resources
- Coordinate testing of all development changes in critical areas including registration and donations
- Liaison with outside IT resources including documenting all communications and tracking development
- Communicate website, mobile app and other digital channel changes to riders and volunteers
- Develop and disseminate how-to videos that help riders become more effective fundraisers
- Ensure effective coordination across the organization by planning and running monthly staff and weekly technology meetings
- email schedule so riders, volunteers, and donors receive timely, relevant messages
- Gather content from PMC staff and set-up emails in PMC system
- Ensure all outbound rider, donor and volunteer communications are emails are edited and accurate.
- Marketing & Social Media
- Participate and provide technology and operations support for marketing
- Track analytics, report key performance indicators (KPIs) and develop dashboards to optimize effectiveness in social, web, event tracking, emails, rider’s fundraising tools o Manage Google Grants and Adwords campaigns
- PMC Weekend and Special Events
- Participate and provide technology and operations support for PMC weekend and special events
- Design and produce all cost-effective signage for PMC weekend
- Event Handbook and Yearbook, and other publications o Assist in updating, editing and proofing the Event Handbook and Yearbook.
- Responsible for ensuring the publication of both materials is on schedule
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Project management
- Willingness to learn new technology
- Extensive knowledge of word, excel, outlook
- Superior oral and written communication
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills
- Team player
- Knowledge of Access database, SQL, HTML and Google Adwords a plus
Qualified candiates please forward your cover letter and resume to Michele Sommer at email@example.com.