Bose Corporation Professional Systems Division is seeking an experienced Project Manager to drive the product development and launch process for the next generation of professional audio solutions and products. As a leader within this dynamic development community the successful candidate will be responsible for the following activities:
1. Participate in product definition activities, and develop initial project plan estimates and baseline project plan.
2. Lead a cross-functional development team through the product development and launch process to carry out work described by the project plan, making adjustments as needed, launching the product on time and on budget, while meeting the product performance and quality requirements.
3. Prepare for and deliver project updates at project gate meetings to secure resources and funding to complete the project.
4. Communicate project information to project shareholders in a timely and accurate manner. This includes weekly visual management updates and stakeholder meetings.
5. Develop and manage positive working relationships with marketing product managers, engineering functional managers, functional leads, team members, and support organizations as required.
Must have a track record of successfully managing cross-functional project teams through design, development and introduction of new products, as well as experience in a technical role in the product lifecycle process.
The following experience is required:
-Experience with the integration of electronics products with embedded fw/dsp, and associated software.
-Experience working with outsourced design and manufacture.
-Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with cross functional technical teams and management.
-Experienced user of MS Project
-Highly skilled in project scheduling, planning, and tracking
-Experience with resource and project cost estimating
-Experience with Risk management and mitigation
-Experience with Change management; scope and impact clarification
-Ability to build, champion, and lead teams through the product lifecycle
-Track record of delivering on time, on budget, and with high quality
BS in Engineering required; PMP or other Project Management certification is a plus, but not mandatory. A minimum of 5 years experience in the product development lifecycle, preferably within professional audio. In addition, 3 or more years experience in a Project Management role with a proven track record of successfully managing projects from concept phase through start of sales.
Bose is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. For additional information, please review: (1) the EEO is the Law Poster (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf); and (2) its Supplements (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm). Please note, the company's pay transparency is available at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf. Bose is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Wellbeing@bose.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
US, MA - Framingham