PMI Mass Bay Chapter members are now eligible for a $10,000 Corporate Scholar Award toward an Executive-MBA through a partnership with Suffolk University, Sawyer Business School.
About the Executive MBA
- An accelerated, 16-month MBA program delivered on Saturdays with a focus on leadership skills for mid-career professionals
- Designed for experienced mid-career professionals with at least seven years of work experience (GMAT not required).
- Includes four travel seminars in leadership, team building, public policy, and global strategy, three domestic, one international.
- 1st Executive MBA established in New England, 1975.
- Rated Top Global 100 Executive MBA Programs, The Finanical Times 2010